EnSiteUSA – COVID-19 SITUATION REPORT
HOUSTON, TEXAS – March 26, 2020
To our valued Employees and Clients:
EnSiteUSA’s Executive Management and Board of Directors are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation throughout our operating sphere, as well as within the broader community. We are committed to the following priorities:
To protecting our employees and their families.
To preventing the spread of COVID-19 within our premises and wherever else we are working.
To ensuring that we do our part in following the guidance of our government, public health and medical experts to combat this unprecedented pandemic.
We believe that our focus on these priorities will be in the best long-term interest of not only our EnSiteUSA family, but also our clients, other stakeholders, and the public at large.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- All office personnel from our three principal operating cities (Houston, Lexington and Tulsa) have been working from home since Friday, March 20, 2020. Our technology platform is working well in support of our remote work status. Our management, technical, and back office support personnel are well trained and adapted to working remotely and efficiently for a sustained period.
- All field personnel performing survey, land and right-of-way and construction management/inspection duties from various multi-state project locations are continuing their work under critical infrastructure worker designations where our clients have requested and authorized us to continue working. Our field personnel are in daily communication with EnSiteUSA and client management teams related to their well-being and activities and they are using best practices as recommended by the CDC and other reliable health/medical experts with respect to social distancing, personal hygiene, and personal isolation. They have been instructed to stay home should they experience any illness or symptoms associated with or potential exposure to COVID-19.
- We shall follow all current and soon to be effective laws and regulations related to sick and emergency leave as well as our own policies. We want to motivate our employees to prioritize their personal health and well-being and, as a result, the health and well-being of our employees’ families, co-workers and client personnel.
- We are focused on ensuring continuity of service delivery on current projects without compromise with respect to safety and quality performance. We remain available, capable and flexible with regards to providing our services to our clients.
- We are interested in any opportunity to communicate and collaborate with our clients in a collective effort to ensure that those we value most – OUR PEOPLE – will be best able to weather these uncertain and disruptive times and continue working together as safely as possible.
I value and thank all of our employees for their dedication and continued resolve to get through this critical time, and I thank our clients for your trust and for the opportunities you have already or may in the future put before us. We remain at your service, now and always. May we all emerge stronger from these difficult times in the long run!
Please BE SAFE FIRST AND FOREMOST!
With respect and gratitude,
Brad Sitton, PE
President & Chief Executive Officer