Planning and Execution
30,000 Gallon Harp (Finger Type) Slug Catcher
30,000 gallon harp style slug catcher installed in a 1940’s compressor station to catch fluids with asphaltenic resins and brine water from the multiple storage fields.
- Location: Michigan
- 30,000 gallon slugs of water
- Deep ACIP pile(s) foundation design
- Water table 4-6 feet below grade
- Storage field and existing gas conditioning analysis
- Completion Year: 2015
- High water table and complex deep foundation design.
- Design a heated and pressurized liquid dump system
- Integrate design into congested and existing compressor station